ChefGPT generates AI recipes and meal plans. It can plan your meals, provide recipes with what you already have in your pantry, and customize its recommendations based on your dietary preferences.
It has various modes:
- The ‘PantryChef’ mode provides recipes for ingredients you already have in your pantry,
- ‘MasterChef’ mode lets you access the perfect recipes you are looking for. You can personalize its suggestions based on your lifestyle,
- The ‘MacrosChef’ mode can create tasty customized recipes based on your macronutrient goals and dietary restrictions,
- The ‘MealPlanChef’ mode lets you build a meal plan that fits your specific fitness goals and dietary requirements,
- The ‘PairPerfect’ mode generates recipes with suitable drinking options that can enhance the dining experience for you (or your guests).
You can save the generated recipes in a ‘Cookbook’ to try them later. It also has a ‘ShoppingList’ that can generate a shopping list with the required ingredients and quantities for your recipes.
Is ChefGPT free? Yes, ChefGPT basic is free forever with limited features such as five monthly generated recipes, PantryChef mode, and the ability to save five recipes in the cookbook, and five recipes in the shopping list. It also offers a 7-day free trial on its paid plans.
ChefGPT Pricing: ChefGPT ‘Pro’ starts at $2.99 per month with unlimited recipe generations, all of the above mentioned modes, unlimited cookbook save options, the ability to create an unlimited shopping list, and no ads. You can also buy its annual plan at a discounted price of $29.99 per year.