Photosonic is an AI art generator by Writesonic that lets you create images based on text descriptions. You can reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and create derivative works based on them without any royalty or attribution requirements.
Some of its features include:
- Autocomplete prompt: Photosonic creates various style images in different sizes
- Painting generator: It offers HD quality and enhanced facial features for premium upgrades.
- 3D images with Unreal Engine: It enables the generation of 3D images using the Unreal Engine.
You can use this tool for creating photorealistic images, abstract art, portraiture, still-life paintings, landscapes, cityscapes, animal portraits, stylistic images, 3D images, vectors, and graphics for your business.
This tool is ideal for businesses who need regular stock photos as it can generate stock photos as per your requirements. You can cut the time and money searching on the web for them and paying for multiple websites.
To get started:
- Visit the Writesonic website,
- Navigate to Photosonic (or use the ‘Visit website’ button),
- Describe the image in the form of prompts (or you can also check pre-generated images for inspiration), and,
- Click ‘Generate’ to get your described image!
Is Photosonic Free? No, Photosonic is not free. You need at least a Writesonic business plan to access the Photosonic tool.
Photosonic Pricing: The Writesonic “Business” plan starts at $19 per month for up to 200,000 words per month, with access to the Photosonic tool, high-quality image generation, and upscaling features. You can get an extra 30% discount if you are a student or a non-profit.